Have you always wanted to improve your smile?
Maybe you want to replace that missing tooth, change the shape of your teeth, or restore your smile to its former glory.
You’re unsure where to start.
What treatments do you need? How much will it cost? And how long will it take?
Well, get all your smile questions answered without leaving your house!
With a virtual dentist consultation, you get recommendations from two of the best dentists in Huntersville, NC.
The best part:
Seem too good to be true? Read on to learn how it works and what you can expect.
How does the virtual dentist consultation work?
Here are the three easy steps you need to complete:
Step 1: Upload photos
First, we’ll need to see your smile to offer advice and treatment options. You’ll upload a selfie of yourself smiling and a close-up of your smile.
Step 2: Provide details
Next, we’ll want to know what you’re inquiring about. Is there something specific you want to address? Feel free to add any helpful information.
Step 3: Let’s chat
We’ll reach out to you within 1-2 business days to schedule a video consultation.
Easy enough, right?
What happens during the video consultation?
Before your consultation, we’ll review your request and examine your photos. If you’re a current patient, we use your patient chart (x-rays, history, etc.) for a better diagnosis.
Then, we’ll create a treatment plan based on your type of inquiry. It could be as simple as budget-friendly tips to help whiten your teeth or more complex involving a full mouth makeover.
During your video call, we’ll review your inquiry and go over our recommendations, which will likely include:
- All the services you can achieve your goal with.
- What you can expect with each treatment.
- An estimate on how much it’ll cost (we’ll give an exact cost at your initial appointment).
- How long or how many appointments it might take.
- Next steps.
If you have any questions or concerns, we’d love to hear what you’re thinking.
Some patients request to book an appointment right away, while others like to take some time to think about their options over.
The next decision is purely up to you.
Our goal is to help you feel informed about your smile and oral health options, so you make an educated decision.
What dental services do we offer?
Our most popular dental services are:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Composite Bonding
- Teeth Whitening
- Mercury-Free Dentistry
- Full Mouth Restoration
If there’s a specific service you have in mind, please mention that in the form.
5 reasons why you should try it out
1. First, it’s complimentary, with no strings attached. You’ve got nothing to lose and so much to gain! Why not take advantage of this rare offer? It may not be available forever.
2. Secondly, it’s easy! All you have to do is complete three easy steps, and we’ll reach out to schedule your virtual consultation.
You don’t have to worry about driving to our office, taking time off work, finding a babysitter, etc.
3. Speaking of, you’ll save money by having the video consultation from your home.
4. Right now, staying home for appointments will help keep you, our team, and the community safe. We achieve much of the same result as we would in our office, but without the risk of spreading infection. It’s a win-win!
5. Lastly, you can finally get your smile questions answered! Half of the struggle is taking that first step to explore your options. But once you know what’s available, make the next move with confidence.
Start your complimentary virtual dentist consultation today
Do you love your smile? Show it off every chance you can? Feel confident about its appearance or health?
If you answered “no,” then it’s time you explored your treatment options. You may be surprised to hear the answer – especially if it’s been a while since you last inquired.
Take it from some of our past patients who’ve said, “I wish I had done this sooner.”
At the very least, you deserve to know what options are available.
Our office is based out of Huntersville, NC and serves patients from all over, including Cornelius, Charlotte, Davidson, Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Gastonia, and Concord, NC.